Technical Program of IEEE GCCE2019 has been published below.
The notification of the review results was sent to the authors.
The accepted authors can find their presentation categories (Oral, Poster, Demo!) via EDAS.
If your track is Poster or Demo!, your presentation will be included in a poster or demo session, respectively.
Otherwise, i.e., your track is "OS-***" or "R**", your presentation will be included in an oral session.
The accepted authors MUST complete the submission of the final manuscript and the copyright form via EDAS.
Furthermore, an early-bird registration by the one of the authors at least is also required.
Their deadline (the deadline of final paper submission, copyright submission and early-bird registration) is August 9, 2019 (23:59:59 JST).
For more information, please check the following pages.
- The date of the notification of the review results is extended to July 22th.
IEEE GCCE2019 extend the deadline as follows:
Entry Deadline for Submission: (All Categories): June 10, 2019 (23:59:59 JST)
Review Paper (2 pages) Submission (All Categories): June 10, 2019 (23:59:59 JST)
This is the final extension. We re-open the EDAS submission system soon.
[Note] Even though the authors have selected ``category'' (Oral, Poster, Demo! and No preference), this selection may be initialized after the paper submission. Therefore, please confirm your category again and update the ``category''.
- IEEE GCCE2019 determines the following keynote: "Research and Human Networks" by Prof. Toshio Fukuda (IEEE President-elect)!
- Review paper submission deadline is extended from May 7th to May 27th! Please confirm the information at "Important Dates".
- IEEE GCCE2019 opens the EDAS submission page. Authors can submit their papers through the EDAS page. The details are shown in "Instruction for Authors".
- Three tutorial presenters have been determined!
- IEEE GCCE2019 Technical Committee has determined 34 accepted organized sessions!
- "Instruction for Authors" and the infromation about "Demo!" have been released. The authors can find the information from "Authors" of IEEE GCCE website.
- IEEE GCCE2019 Technical Committee has determined 27 early accepted organized sessions! We are still waiting for organized session proposals. The deadline is March 31, 2019.
- The deadline of the organized session proposals is extended to March 31th, 2019. The proposal form can be found here.
- We launched a new Facebook page of IEEE GCCE! You can find the Facebook page below.